Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Memory 102: Genting Trip!!

It was one of those times when you want to sit back and relax and do nothing besides relaxing and nothing to interrupt you from it. Well, our organizer planned a trip to Genting instead of PD due to lack of transportation. Genting is also nice, but get ready to burn some money out there, everything up there is double the price as in KL.

Since our only transportation to genting was the bus, so I walked from my home to One Utama. Pretty quick journey actually around 10min and I'm at One Utama. So the usual, wait for the bus to arrive get on the bus, I talk throughout the whole Journey with KM. I think she wanted to sleep but I chatted with her so she tak boleh sleep. (No pictures taken here)

The bus didn't really take us all the way up to genting. It just toke us to midway, that is the cable car station. After that, we had to board another shuttle to Awana Hotel. Havent sat in so many bus at one time before. the last time I board a bus was Form 3. HAHA. So, while waiting for the shuttle to arrive, some freelance taxi driver saw some quick cash and approach us and offer to take us to our destination for RM15, after refusing, he lowered it to RM12 thinking we will bite. I just told them straight that we will wait for the bus and he return to his car and waited for more impatient people who can't wait for the bus.

Finally we boarded the shuttle and arrive at Awana Hotel. Its quite a nice place actually, a very green feeling about the place, plants and trees, pond, fountain, a garden. but too bad it ain't cold!

The wanderers!! All waiting for the room to be ready

The Swimming Pool, Imagine if the place is cold
would you dare go jump inside and swim.
Ohh, we saw some "Ang Mo" people sunbathing
with the bra unstrap. Someone wanted to go nearer
and see... HAHAHA

Very nice architecture!! Give you a very
relaxing feeling.

Thats the indoor Garden and a Pond.
there is a bench for you to chill out and have a
romantic session with each other!!

Tada!! Nice leh, I think night time would have
a nice feel to it =3

The walkway, its kinda big Ground floor with you ask me

Okay, this is turning to be some kinda architecture
course photography!!

The wanderers still waiting!!
ahahahaa!! When can we go up to our room
T.T

So bored, he tried looking up to see which room
he wants. With pose some more!!
~Background Playing some dramatic song~

Okay, This guy is worst than the first one!!
I don't know why he's hugging that sleeping bag!!
I wonder who this guy is .....

Finally got the tickets!!
Woo~ Hoo~ can visit our Room !!!

All following the ~Arhem Arhem~ Leader!!
who's the leader?
the guy in the red bag way ahead of us

Look how happy he is. Finally get to go up to the room
from all that waiting just now!!

Yey, Group Photo!!! Just by looking at this photo
can feel the cold atmosphere that time!!


Our Room was on the 25th Floor!! Nice clear view outside
Very large and wide scenery of greens and mountains
I love the balcony concept. The made in such a way
that it is not small, not big, but enough and a bench
for you to enjoy the view while you sip your coffee!!

There, More greens... Got golf course!!
we saw some old geezers play Golf!!!
Angus said he can play better!!

Another Golf range!!
Sigh~~ Really nice up in the hotel.
Two queen size bed, a fridge, a small TV that
repeatedly plays Happy feet over and over again!!

After that, Lunch time!! Have to wait for the shuttle bus!!
to go up to Genting!!!

Hahahaha, Dwayne like very reluctant to go!!
he still wanna enjoy the bed!!!
Sexy photos of you is with me!!!
Won't be posted here, Dont worry

While waiting, the gang went into the convenient store
I think they just look see, look see only!!

I dont know who toke this photo!!
Must be dwayne!! I can't really recognize the girl!!
Like some China girl only....

Haahaha, Arrive at Genting,
Photo abit awkward,
see if victim wants it taken down or not!!
Hahahaha!!!

After that, A lot of Brain storming of where to eat!!
Here, there, everywhere!!!
J gave up already.. he smiling in my direction!!

After that, finally decided!!
This is the place... HAhahaha.
After all that food hunting!!
or rather Price hunting!!

Hahaha, I caught that.. HAhaahhaah!!!
Finally KM notice the camera!!!

Another brain storming session!!!
Like very serious discussion of who gets to eat what!!
Price of an average meal RM16++
my nasi goreng also around that price.. lucky it was nice!!

Hahahah...KM smilling at the menu!!
Wahh.. Semua mahal-mahal lagipun aku tak boleh makan.
Dwayne Dont know what to eat, go ask the waitress
for the restaurant specialty. Mana tau, hahahaaha
Poor Dwayne!!! eat RM4.00 nasi lemak also better right!!
Angus being very quiet at that time!!!
J happily chatting.

Haha, WV and KM posing for the camera!!
So lucky, unlike me!!

Ahh... Me, Feeling quite sad!!!
Have to take own self.. Nobody take with me!!
~Background playing sad music~

This are actually Photos taken at the same place, just some random shots. But, I wanna convert it to some movie scenes XD.

BEGINNING!!

After lunch already, wahh... where are going to go!!
What are we suppose to do ??

Brainstorm Brainstorm again!!
This place, that place,
Pot pet pot pet !!!!

More brainstorming, and Critical decisions making!!
KM gave up, Dont want to listen anymore!!
Stonning!!
Dwayne Laughing at the back....

The END!!!

It was cold outside!!! we decided get take the path
that includes fresh cool air..
Our Destination. THE ARCADE...
~Background playing Terror Music~

Jeng Jeng Jeng!!!
Arcade really tipu small kid punya!!!
Sure you redeem alot of coupon!!
But... to get cool stuff you need few thousand coupon
to redeem that item. I remember the remote control
helicopter. 20,000 Coupon.
to play the games and obtain the tickets would cost more
then buying a remote control helicopter!!

This are some of the prizes.

I was happy I got something!!
~Background playing FF victory music~
Even thought it is a small keychain!!!
Simple minded right!! like that also happy!!
Please click to enlarge to see how puny the keychain was!!

These four people are on the wanted list,
Reward : RM$$$$$$$$

After that, We Chill out in Starbucks and enjoyed some
ice-blend caramel coffee whatever you call that stuff!!
and enjoying the cold air while having group chats.
and we playing Dwayne so called "mind boggling" game!!

Somehow J expression here is very funny!!!
hahahah.. its like, I think I ate something wrong!!

After that, Waiting for the bus.
Kidd, if you reading this, this was the time you called!!

Ohh.. That WV again with her favorite pose!!
She can become model, she just look around for a camera
and she just post.. dont care who's camera!!
Even other people she comes in and pose out of the blue!!!
AHahhahaha. Joking!!!

KM and WV posing...
Nothing to do, waiting for the shuttle to arrive
to take us down back to the hotel!!

More Group photo. I some how feel like we're
some foreign exchange students. Maybe because
of Angus Scarf XD

NIGHT~TIME

Well, Night pretty much came faster then I expected. We headed down to the hotel's bistro to eat. Well, I order one shot of Red Label whiskey!! Forgot to bring mine up!! so we ate and chat around. nice atmosphere, feels really like holiday feeling when we were eating. No hurry, no curfew, no worries we just all share some great time together.

The battle of the Nerds
Winning Condition: Who can make the funniest
face for nerds Win.

Back at the room, we played card games like Snap, and the loser with the whole pile of the deck gets some punishment like drinking a certain amount of wine in. That was mild, I should have brought my Whiskey, but I was in a rush!!! Sorry KM!! after that, we noticed that we were not able to finish the snacks we brought up!! so we played until 12.00am. I of course gave them some free service of message.

Somehow this customer seems extremely happy
then my other customer when I message him!!

After the message service and everyone is nicely tug under their sheets, we started chatting about ghost. I was sleeping on the floor shivering under the fan and my cold resistance is 10% only my jacket to cover me!!!

So the ghost story when on until everyone was so quiet until Dwayne called us some pussies. HAHAHAHAHA. Jason was snoring until Dwayne sang a song with his guitar.. then jason woke up and said his voice send chills down his spine!!! after that Dwayne got offended "jokingly i think" and when to sleep. Left me, WV and KM chatting about the stuff we do in the pass. we chat until 3.15am then we so called "Slept"

NEXT~DAY

I was in two state of conscious and asleep... meaning that I am asleep and awake. I can wake up anytime I want, while at the same time dreaming. but every 30 min i would wake up and go back to sleep. the process repeat itself till 6.00am until i got fed up because my nose is killing me and decided to go take a Hot bath.

after that, J was woke up because of me. and we played cards until 7.00am and after that I went out to the balcony and breath in some fresh air. Instantly my nose recovered!! It was so cooling and fresh, and bird chipping around, the breeze blowing you softly. Me and J were playing with the mist outside. Okay correction, I was the one with the most excitement asking the mist to come this side like some small kid.

Hahaha, My own emo time!!!
Really very nice feeling!! Fresh cold air, Gentle breeze
mist for me to play around. I wish I could wake up
every morning to enjoy this atmosphere.

After that, the rest of the gang woke up!!
And I force them out to breath in the cool fresh air!!
soon it started raining.
And GUESS WHAT

RAINBOW!!! WaHHHhh...
Long time didn't see rainbow leh!!
Lucky they got their camera's quick enough
to capture the moment!!
I dont know about the rest of them,
But deep down, I was very happy!!
There, A zoom shot from some pro photographer!!

That's me playing One Note from the guitar!!
XD .. ACT PRO only... actually dont know how to play
ahahahahhaha

Wanna pillow Fight?

You're On!! Come ON!!!!
ROUND ONE!!
FIGHT!!!

IT was time to check out!!
Victim dont want to get out of bed!!
Remedy?
A wake up KISS!!
I cant believe I'm posting this up!!!



We checked out from the hotel and we toke the
cable car up to genting this time instead of bus.
The couple enjoying themself!!
both also not scared of heights

Ohh, Thats me!!! My hyper meter habis already!!
Ask them how hyper I was!!
so now, the whole journey, sleep
~background playing lullaby music~

I didn't know they toke this photo!!
HAhahha.. Looks fun.. I wish it was roller coaster!!

We Had lunch in the food court this time a little bit cheaper than the previous place we had lunch. Dwayne got a nose bleed due to my horny-ness and my medication. So he was like light headed and feeling abit loopy during the day. I kept asking him to let me carry the bag for him but he insisted... We had plenty of time to spend until 6.00pm. So we went bowling. Sorry, no photos. All forgotten about photography already during that time. Too many photos already!! we played bowling, after that.. chill out outside for some cool air. and Dwayne tried to earn some money while he play his guitar, while the couple minded their own business. I was stoning at that moment.

When time came, we board the bus and all the way we went back to KL. All of us were asleep I believe since I didn't get any sleep at all on the floor and the rest almost the same. we ate at One Utama Food court and was overjoyed by how cheap the food was compared Genting. It was like European buying Malaysian food with their money.

So, Home we go. with out comfortable beds, blankets, pillow, and bolster all waiting for us to sleep on them. For the very rare occasion I slept and woke up at 10.30am the next morning.

P.S : Sorry for late post, because was trying to gather photos from other party members.


0 comments:

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2007