Memory 101: Flowcharts
Man, Here I am on a beautiful rainy afternoon cramming my head to do some stupid flowchart rather than play some games. Exams been over for 4 days, and here I am still worrying about my assignment. Some good soul in college told us that we could hand in one week after the exam, apparently his one week was one day. So, Yup.... Havoc in the engineering lab which sounds of buzzer going on and off not stop.
I manage to finish my codes today by the help from gin min. Although I didn't know how Jason manage to finish it faster than me. Guess he WAS good in Micro-controllers. Also some good soul offer to help me finish my codes after the exam but now could not be seen and ended up Gin Min was the one who helped me. Well got to give him a lot of praised, he sure had the patience to put up with all my question and basic codes that I didn't know. If given somebody else, that person might have given up on me.
Well, all that's left now is my report and my stupid flowchart. Here's how a flowchart looks like:




0 comments:
Post a Comment