Memory 100: Brotherhood
Haven't been updating lately... Lots of memory down the drain!!!
I've been thinking for sometime, as I walk at parks, malls, even in some movies and cartoon. Why are the bonds of their brother so great. But family like mine, a slight distance is kept between ourselves. At times we would talk about the latest games, often we would enjoy a LAN game of L4D and laugh at ourselves during the game, we talk about computer stuff. But besides that, we don't really communicate with each other.
communication like , what we like to do, which girl we prefer, how many girls have we coupled, drinking, world, funny stuff friends tend to do to us, time where we do something silly. All this seems like an unappropriated thing to say or maybe its just me!!! But I do wish we could be better when we had family of our own and our kids playing together and we would be talking about the good old days.
As I have seen brothers in the park, where his little brother fell down and cry. What happens is the big brother stop playing with his friend (they were playing chasing) and dust off the little grass patch surrounding his wound and help him up at the same time consoling him not to cry while taking him home. ~Touched~
Another incident, I was at MPH and I when over to the magazine section to check out some game magazine. A young toddler age around 5 was sitting beside his brother sharing a game magazine side by side. The bigger bro was reading it out loud for his younger brother and tell him this game is nice, and finally said i wonder mommy would allow us to buy!!
But all this aren't related to the my issue because, they were all kids and I'm a grown up "physically" not sure about "Mentally" so I wouldn't know if they were in good terms if they grow up.
And even in manga like Fullmetal Alchemist whereby the bond of this two brother are very close and they strive to get back their original body because they perform a human transmution. The two brothers are always seen together and they talk about anything. like being short, clumsy, about Winry "Childhood friend".. But then again, its a manga, a fiction that is create by someone, but I guess we still can learn something from it.
So far, I not really sure about sisterhood. When sisters share a room, do they talk all night long about their troubles of guys, which guy is hot, which guy is annoying, food, fashion? I honestly don't know, but I would like to think so.
To sum it all up, I guess I'm pretty fortunate to have a brother. He has his good points and bad as well just like everybody else. Without him, I guess its going to be a little dull, cause if some computer problem comes up, I just know who is the first one I going look for, My Bro!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment