Sunday, April 25, 2010

Memory 99: Jasons Birthday

Today is Jason's official birthday, but he celebrated it yesterday. Well, actually not much came due to educational reasons, so yeah understood. But I still came anyway, although I can see myself not to far away from a graveyard but, I still went and celebrated with Jason. But, the birthday boy very slaggy punya, I thought birthday going to dress nice nice... Since own birthday mah, some more 21 years old already hoo~~

Well, This is only for me and Kidd.. We toke a short trip to Holland when getting Jason's prezzies and how lucky was I to have a full tank of patrol XD.

I reach the Jason's place at about 6.30++ and some one have already arrive earlier than me. Ohh.. Yeah, and i love the little girl Le Ann... She's really very cute. I like that little girl because she can talk to me.. not like other little girl that runs away after asking her one question.

Me: "Hello, Whats your name? "
girlly: ~Weirdo~
~Runs Away~

Me standing there like an idiot, or worst pedophile!!!

right... entered his house, delivered the package to the birthday boy and try not to sweat my ass off.

First photo is about this kids goofing around
Thats Le Ann in the far corner!! Hello :D

Bon and Khai posing with the prezzies!!
Sorry it was blur because didn't activate flash!!
Lousy camera man!

After that Danny arrived!! All inside room enjoying!!

Then the little rabbit (Female) came along
One of Jason's Present!! attention grabber!!
I feel hungry look at her!! Yummy !!!

Decorating food outside!!!

Ahh, Le Ann... Cute little girl!!
YOU KNOW WHAT
In this picture, She looks like the female version
of Calvin and Hobbes!! Naughty Naughty!!
Looks like I've got competition!!
her camera Very big... Cannot match...
All my photo also all Blur blur punya!!!

Wee~~ Freedom, this is way better than the small box!!
happily munching on the grass!!!

Alot relative came by too~~
I think we made the most noise!!
All about He-man, power-ranger, and old old cartoons

Wahh... must have the upacara to buka meja!!!
then only can start eating!! hhehehe!!!

all chilling and waiting for the food traffic to go down
before they take their own sweet time to choose their food!!!
Good friends eating in one table,
Sorry, alot people moved and No flash...
Results = Blur

This one Bon was moving too much,
dah jadi hantu O.o
Khai notice the camera!!!

Prison Guards guarding the rabbit!!
Rabbit: "What happen to my Freedom T.T"

The Jonathansss..
Mr Chin.... Lucky you didn't get drunk!!
If not... you comfirm gg already XD!!

I was Again... Sweating like a pig...
Non-stop!! Dont know how many calories gone!!!
After much sweating and chatting!!
The birthday cake appeared
Cake states: Happy Birthday Jason
Cake type: Black Forrest
Cake Flavor: Chocolate and Berries

Family Photo.... All look the same punya!!

This is quite scary photo actually!!!
Danny, you look like......... Ghost

I like this photo better... But Bon blocking Katik lah
HAhahahah...

Birthday boy being a gentlement Letting the little kid
cut the cake....

After that, we retired inside!! Because outside was really HOT!!
This photo reminds me of olden days the baba and nyonya era!!!
Hahaaha.

Afther that... Bon gets hyper, the rest is like tired
especially kimmei!!!.. She KO-ed

Danny showing off his ass crack!!
No, I'm not a perv... I ask him to posed
and this is what he gave me!!
Well, its Danny... So.............

This Guy exercising non-stop after eating!!
Not good, Not good

Bukak Present time!!!
Wahh... Birthday boy first was Glowing you know
really very happy!!
It was an FM modulator
by: Dwayne, Danny, Bon, khai

There... Happy siot... Hahhahahahahah
if only in class he like that!!

This one is from the 6 of us
me, Kidd, Gin min, Lance, Katik, Nicky
Cooler Master, Laptop cooling pad!!!
Woo~~ Hooo~~

T-shirt By Jonathan Lam AKA Brother!!
yeah... that shirt looks like a complicated circuit board
Good luck Jason!!!

After that, Was Jeremy present AKA youngest brother
Got him A Coca cola glass cup collection!!!

After that, We all just hang out and chit-chat!!!
until time runs out!!
And we generally Call it a DAY!!

So... Finally, Happy birthday Jason!! 21 years old already, cannot play play around already!! come for class... do your assignment, study for exam... and proceed to Year 3!!! All The best and Best wishes to you!!!!


0 comments:

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2007