Saturday, April 10, 2010

Memory 98: BBQ party at Khai's House

A BBQ party was held yesterday at Khai's House. Want to get to know more about my juniors , so go loh, anyway its just in BU so its nearby only. So I headed around like 6.30pm when I reach the area, I was unsure where was Khai's House until two guys hijack my car and took me for a joy ride around the park. The culprit was none other than Wilson AKA Ah Zhai (SON) and Jason!!

Ah Zhai Happy get to sit my car!!!
Kancil only!!!

BBQ couples!! Vicky at the back trying become light bulb!

Kimmei just arrive I think!! Can't recognize her at first


After that Group photo infront of khai's house!!
I some how like this photo dont know why.

After that settle down, and join in the crowd. Mostly SC members and in a way I feel kinda awkward. Most of the people are inside the house, all admiring the big TV. But i still say my TV bigger XD

They all are watching facebook of angus trying to ride
a motorbike but in the end fell down!! All laughing, damn bad


All Glued to facebook. Really that nice meh!!!

Well, Organizer was outside preparing the food,
He quote: "This time the guys will do the cooking"
Apparently he didn't finish his sentence, "will do the cooking....
FOR THEMSELVES "

All the food, Meatballs and sausages appears to
be the main course. Dessert was chicken wings XD

Vicky keep on complaining I didnt take his picture
He not very handsome also, But in this picure maybe lah XD

After that all monkey-ing around the area,
Khai dont know why so emo XD
We all are the first batch that cook the balls and sausages
while the rest of the girls go lesbian-ing around the park!

Looks like I've been sitting there for quite some time!!
Lucky didnt zoom in too close, I was sweating like mad!!

After that, the two culprit that hijack my car
decided to do a tap-dancing performance,
Look at them, so synchronized!!!
No lah, so happen they both this position to cook their food!!

Looks like the girls came back and notice that the guy
are only cooking for themselves. so they have to join in
cook also....

President look very scary, dont know why but after she
becomes president, she looks more fierce !!!

Kimmei was going healthy, makan salad saja!!
and a little marsh-mellows =3

Katik, vikky enjoying themself!!!

Let me guess what's he thinking!!
Ah Zhai: "My food take damn @#$%!@ long to cook"
Hungry Lahh....... GRrrrrrr

Then after that, everyone just sit on the floor and
cook their food. Wee vien was in the position for a
very very very very long time!!!

No comment katik, All I have to say is,
I should have activate my flash XD

All busy cooking and eating!!!
After that, we decided to play with our food!!
After this photo, nobody want to makan that balls and sausage

After some time, we got bored and we tried to be
actors, I was some serial killer without katik awareness!!!
So, after this you should hear a gruesome scream and some blood!!

They were trying to shoot the movie Chuck malaysian version
Katik being the Hot ass guy agent trying to
protect Chicken wing girl !!!
Somehow, they both like want to kill her only =.=

We were still eating, I feel kinda geli seeing Steven pose

More cooking... See Wee vien forever near the
BBQ set punya!!!
Group Photo.. I somehow like this photo too!!!
Damn Wild guys having fun!!
After Kenyang already, All masuk rumah again
Guess whats on their screen??

Facebook................... AGAIN!!!
but got quite some hot girls wor... Hmm

All chill-lax around the house, Well control
except for some people accidentally say "f***"

AFTER THAT
GAME TIME
THIS GAME SHOULD LET JASON PLAY
(He was outside still eating with his GF)

LIE DETECTOR!!!!!!
It reads your heart beat or pulse in the beginning to
take reference point.
then when you are asked a question it will detect
if you lie when your pulse go above that reference point!!!


Katik was the first to go!!!
He was mostly Honest all the way,
but dont know why he got Shocked!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Khai was really weird!!!
The first question already he kena Zap!!
Question: "Are you a guy"
Khai "Yes"
~ZZAPP~

Danny face like very lanci punya!!!
All also he not scared to answer!!
I forgotten why he kena Shock!!

Kimmei's turn, HAHAHHA
Danny siah question was damn ridicules man *ignored*
All in all , she got zap to!!
I remember the question very well, But dont want to post here
Private and confidential!!
~ZAP~

BON's one was Damn funny, We all knew the answer but we just want to test if he is honest or not... Sure enough Me and katik were like expecting it to zap him... HAHAHAHA , Ken Ee just have to say the magic word.... ~ZAP~ My turn was total bullshit lah, the machine no effect on me... Question they ask really really damn stupid : "Have you cheated on exam before" , "Do you love your mom" , "have you stole before" , "if you have a chance to kiss this hot girl *arhem arhem* will you do it" I all Lied... and it still detect green... HAHAHAHA, there is a trick to it =D

PS3 Time!!!
Ohhh, I wish I have a PS3 man...
I seriously want a PS3 then can play FF13

Looks like she also want PS3 =.=

This Game is seriously Damn fun, cute, down right hilarious!!
You could do facial expression, crying, laughing, retard look!!
Can drag other people's leg, can whack them away. HAHA!!

After PS3, They were all talking *arhem arhem* stuff out here
Join in the crowd!! Seriously, lucky other people were not there!!!
By the way, I recorded half of what you guys said... and it is with me
HAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!

After that, Have to clean up BBQ set!!!
All gotong-royong clean up the place!!

Finally Group Photo!!

Actually, They all dont want look formal!!
So, pose abit loh, all like damn wild,
specially my Son, and kimmei ...... sweat!!
never mind!!!

Ohh... This one was nice tooo.... kinda like this one!!


Last photo with camera man inside!!!!

The party was really wild, and fun. One of the nicest party I've been accept the boost stuff lah... If got boost it will be the best man... But in his house, no alcohol!! So too bad lah... In the end, BBQ party is really fun, but... you probably not going to be as full as expected. This party for me is like "the Calm before the storm" exam's drawing closer, assignment due date around the corner, So looks like I would be studying after this "I HOPE"

P.S = Sorry For the Blur or dark photos taken!!

~Memory Stored~

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2007