Memory 67: Birthday Celebration with Family
This memory was on the day after my actual birthday.
My parent bought tickets for '2012' movie that evening. But sadly only me, my bro and my dad only went. Because my sister is having SPM and my mom stayed at home to accompany her study.
during that time, '2012' the movie was recently out so getting a 3 seats together was hard. In the end, we 3 have to seat separately. one up, I was in the side, my bro was below. Its like watching the movie alone T.T
Blub blub blub goes the city = (Hmm.. well the movie was actually quite breath taking. It has certain part of the scene which makes you feel anxious if they will make it out alive. One part I didn't breath because too 'gan jiong' hehehe, not going to say. No spoilers here!! but for people who wants to know what the movie is all about, its a mixure of The sinking of japan (except this time is not only japan, but the world) + the world after tomorrow + Poseidon. Yeap, all this in one show!! pretty cool huh!!!
I kinda like this show, not for the part where people dies and the whole world is destroyed (I'm not a sadist). But rather on the graphics and how they make it so real until people starts believing shit will really happen on the year 2012.
After a 2hour 3omin of boom-boom-crack-crack-screams-screams, we came out pretty much blur and dizzy. And also, I nearly cried but didn't hahahaha. Pai Seh Pai Seh!! All in all, it is a pretty good show and certainly worth watching. After Movie, went makan(still talking about the movie) then balik.
I kinda like this show, not for the part where people dies and the whole world is destroyed (I'm not a sadist). But rather on the graphics and how they make it so real until people starts believing shit will really happen on the year 2012.
After a 2hour 3omin of boom-boom-crack-crack-screams-screams, we came out pretty much blur and dizzy. And also, I nearly cried but didn't hahahaha. Pai Seh Pai Seh!! All in all, it is a pretty good show and certainly worth watching. After Movie, went makan(still talking about the movie) then balik.



0 comments:
Post a Comment