Memory 66: Birthday Celebration (With Friends)
After coming home from pink bazaar!! I was actually quite tired, imagine the SC member have to endure until 6.30pm. I rested a bit, My parents wanted to watch movie with me. But I told them I am celebrating with my college mates. Have to thank them for being understanding again and they told me that they will celebrate it with me tomorrow (Sunday)!!!
So, I came home, check my goody bag and unpack everything unto the floor. It was really really messy. My sister came in and admired all my freebies, and I handed her one of the magazine "seventeen" which she feel so delighted of!! After That Open present and test mouse in any FPS games and then it was time to leave to One Utama where my friends will be celebrating it with me!!
I reach there the earliest!! Because I was afraid of the traffic Jam. But I was still caught in it. There are having some "Fly FM birthday Bash" thingy that I am not aware of until goofy told me about it!! Anyway, Jason arrive later and then Han Liang and Geoffrey!!! I was surprise Han Liang wore a Sleeveless t-shirt, Want to show off muscles to Girls is it XD. Some more his sleeveless t-shirt shows 'Shoulin Temple'. Hahaha, like trying to promoted Shoulin Kungfu only!!
After That, headed for Teppanyaki for dinner!!! I ate my "Salmon Teriyaki" XD .... It Was Great Man....Ate so Slow that jason have to complain so that I would eat faster!!!
*Yummy-Yummy*
"I'm Gonna Beat you" they said
Forgot to gell up my hair!!!
Cannot believe the score board!!!
Han Liang was pretty good although he say he suck!!!
His Battle Post before throwing the ball
The first time, He got alot of "longkang"
after that getting better already!!
"please Please dont go longkang"
go back straight!!!
He seeing how much pins must he knock down
before can overtake me... HAhaha!!
hahaha, This one i think went in longkang lah!!
Who photographer? Why take me going longkang one!!
No gaya At all.... AHAHAHAHA!!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment