Memory 68: Gold Class
Holiday Period (Mid Semester Holidays)
Got a call from Jason regarding free gold class tickets O.o! Wonder how he get it, but of course I accepted his offer. Movie: '2012' (Again) Members: Jason, wee vien, kimmei, me
But, I am willing to watch again if its free (typical Malaysians -.-) Gold class some more you know!! I went a bit early because nothing much to do at home. Hoping to meet some friends once I reach there. headed straight to the pool section. Sure enough, I recognize the small cute boy!! Oh-oh, I think he starting to be scared of me already 'Leonard'. After that Vicky and his friends all played pool. Not bad lah... at least better than me!! They were all also going to watch 2012. Coincidence?
Jason and gang came later, Jason wanted play pool with me. Haven't played for a long time so just play for fun loh! hoping still got some skills left. Jason & wee vien Vs me & kimmei, dont know since went Jason become damn powerfull. All also can strike masuk, is it because wee vien there thats why finally tunjuk power!! I on the other hand, accidentally scored the black ball resulting Jason's team won. ~sitting in corner, doodle with fingers on the floor~
times up, Time to go in and enjoy the Gold Class sittings XD. Really not like us to go in loh. I just feel so out of place. Its for really really rich people punya feeling.
The waiting area!! Look so grand weii~~~
Wow.. Macam Duduk Airplane only!!!The chairs are very big and comfy with full leather. Adjustable to sit-up-straigh, to relaxing-view, to lying-down-mode!! Kimmei again out of curiosity go and pull the adjustable handle, straight away from sit-up-straight mode become relaxing-view mode. she got a little shock at first, and wanted to switch it back to normal again hahahahahaha. I switch it to lying-down-mode to test see how is the feeling, not bad, can see my legs O.o!! It comes with a blanket some more, I think its more like a comforter rather than a blanket. Can tug myself warmly inside the blanket. Now the only thing to make this seat perfect would be my boalster(pai seh, pai seh).
Enjoyed the whole movie with comfortable chairs and blankets until someone interupt the whole room by answer his handphone and talking loudly. The cinema is Gold Class, But sadly the person answering the phone is not Gold Class Sigh~~ So, that time, we were disturbed and force to listen to what he says rather on whats going on in the movie. Towards the end, I had to fetch my sister back from SPM, but got a call from my mom saying she will pick her up instead. In the end have to paiseh-ly go back up the cinema.
After movie, head straight home. Have to rush on the BME report which is haunting me!! Gold Class is something that I would not be paying for, RM40 to watch a movie is a bit over for my budget. Face it man, I am cheap!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment