Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Memory 13: Wan is back!!

Haha, Welcome back Wan. Just received the news yesterday that he is coming back. So today, I went over to his house for a game of Dota!! Haha, Really missed him. Guess I'm not going to talk about the game of dota we played, Cause, 1st, the readers that doesn't play dota will be bored. Second, We already know who will win when it comes to challenging Wan!! LOL, I highjack some of his movies. played SIMS 3 for awhile!! really good graphic. Here's a picture of Wan on his computer:

Typical Wan

Haha, Well, Thats Wan for you. He looks pretty healthy, Didn't really did much, We just did some catching up on the games XD. He will be pretty free for the next few weeks, haha, So feel free to kacau him :P. Like I am speaking for him only, Pai seh... Okay, That's about it, Going to watch some movies that I highjack. bye!

2 comments:

axreus said...

happy watching those movies.. =.=

Xanthra said...

Hahaha, Yeah. Quarantine very scary!! haha, got bad dream after watching it.

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2007