Memory 115: New Games!!!!
It looks like I've gotten a Hard disk docking station instead of repairing my old computer power supply. Yea, apparently I went to look into the website about my Docking Station, The brand that I bought had the worst Feedback from customers, Some said that the Hard disk does not fit snugly into the connector, some said many Hard disk doesn't doesn't even fit into the connector, some said it can't read and so on and so forth.
Well, I guess I was the lucky one, so far no problem. Duh.... Its only the 2nd day I bought it!! So far I tested it with an external notebook HD and my computer HD and it Works Great!!! But the 3.5" HD was a little noisy and warmer compared to the 2.5" HD.
That settle things down, just that I can't access the "My Documents" folder inside my 3.5" HD. Need permission to access. Security sure is Tight!! Can't even Boot the OS inside my HD. Anyway, I got most of my data back... Because basically I download and just leave them in my HD.
Just when things were going smoothly, Ahhh..... The Green Demon of Temptation came jabbing me on the shoulder when I came across a Game that I like, "Darksiders" Great, Just Great.... Just what I need, a game to distract me from my studies.. Hoooo... more is coming, There will be "Diablo 3", "tomb Raider", "Hawx 2" all coming out soon. Perfect!!! All the Games that I would love to get my hands on.
Well, The only Game that I can play right now on my netbook are "StarCraft", "Tower Bloxx", "Metal Slug", "street Figher" all those old school Classic games!!! I guess Old games are better than no games at all.... Anyway!! I cut down alot since moving on to year 3 Thanks for the nice timing for my computer to pass away silently... It didnt give an explosion to tell me "i'm dead" .. It just left silently!! Its like Dying in your sleep.
Well... i guess i just have to wait until I finish my Degree, Move to the UK... and get a good computer over there..... =D



0 comments:
Post a Comment