Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Memory 90: Holiday Blues

Ohh Dear!! I skip the whole of January Memories!!

Currently Having a two weeks Chinese new year break, Feel kinda lonely and bored sitting in front of my computer. Just to kill time, I've even install Diablo 2 on my computer!! Oh yeah, I reformatted my computer leaving me with a large amount of space which I dont know what to store!!

I hope College starts soon, I dont know why, but I currently dont have the mood for holidays!! Chinese new year is next week, I have been holding back on my urge to finish all those new year cookies!!

Basically, This is just some random memory!! Well, I dont like the holidays, it so dull so just wanted to revive my pensieve!! I hope I can come up with more interesting memory next time!!

Toodles!!

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2007