Thursday, December 24, 2009

Memory 89: Christmas Cookies

Wahh.... Today is Christmas Eve, Tomorrow is Christmas already XD, Feel so excited!!

my sister was baking Christmas cookies past 3 days, She made a total of 4 Jar of chocolate chips cookies similar to famous amos ^^ and 3 Jars finish in 2 days. She kept the last jar some where because scared all the cookie monster will come finish it.

Then she sang this song for me "Can't keep my hands of the cookie Jar". And ask me not to take anymore T.T She saving it for Christmas!!

Well, I did Help her bake the cookies, I was like a little kid XD

Its like an army of cookies lining up,
Getting ready to go into the oven =D


That's my sister, Like to bake stuff :3
Face censored due to personal and stalker reasons!!


The cookies went well!!! I was chomping down alot!!
Until my mom shoo me some where else!!!

Nicely Pack into a
"Cookie Jar"

I wonder Chinese new year she will bake some more or not XD

~ Memory Stored ~

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2007