Sunday, December 6, 2009

Memory 79: Season of Joy!!!

Wee~~~~ Christmas is coming, "Better watch out, better not cry, better not pout, I'm telling you why, cause this Christmas I wish for a .44 Magnum!!"

here is a few ways you know Santa hates your kid:
1 . Kid's letter to north pole comes back stamped, "Dream on, Chester!"
2 . Kid ask for new bike, get pack of smokes
3 . Along with presents, Santa leaves hefty bill for shipping and handling.
4 . By the time he gets to your house, all he has left is foam packing.
5 . Christmas day, your kid wakes up with a reindeer head in his bed.
6 . Instead of "naughty" or "Nice", Santa has him on the stupid list.
7 . Label on all your kid's toy read "Straight from Craptown"
8. Four words: "Off my lap, Tubby!"



A robber in winter!!!
Give me the scarf, and nobody gets hurt!!!






Had a great laugh!!! I like to share some Christmas wallpaper since I'm trying to get into the good boy list ^^





~Memory Stored~

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2007