Memory 78: PC Fair!!
December's PC Fair was just like any other PC Fairs, Models, flyers, tech, gadgets, crowds, discounts, and stuffy!!
Was suppose to go with a bunch of friends but in the end, last minute changes. I think everybody didn't go instead!! I went with my dad to check some stuff out.. Wanted to buy more DVD-R to store my games. Download a few games, but dont feel like putting inside my HD, so burn in DVD lohh....
toke LRT from Taman Bahagia at 2.30pm. Reach KLCC 3.00pm. At first I thought not so much people, inside train also not that pack compared to the previous PC Fairs. Mana Tau, masuk KLCC only pack like sardine fish. "Why sardine fish" ... anyway, I manage to dapat 50pcs DVD-R for RM40.00 Cheap leh!! Means 80sen/disc!! My dad so kind, help pay RM10 for it XD.
Came back at around 6.00pm like that, very pooped!!! Whole afternoon squeezing through crowds and walking everywhere collecting flyers. Now going to admire my DVD-R!!!
~Memory Stored~



0 comments:
Post a Comment