Memory 64: Sister's Carnival
It was a really beautiful Saturday morning!! And I gave that up to join my sister's school (BU3) carnival. I wanted to give some support to her school and see how well they organized it. Paid RM10 for the coupon vouchers!!!
I can't really describe the carnival in words, So.. i'll just put photos to show you how the carnival is and how my sister had a Great Time!!! I was however was having a hard time finding her in the crowd XD. She so small, very fast disappear into the crowd.
A lot of parents actually, which is good!!
They are the source of Money =D
smelling each other sweat!!!
Dont know hilang go where already T.T
Teman me lah.. I alone here leh XD
leng lui making nasi lemaks XD
Wanted to buy, but lazy wait. Ahaahah!!!
Hahahaah... he so funny, make burger!!
dont know qualified to cook or not!!
later semua masuk hospital.
No lah, He quite good lah..
He reminds me of sponge bob making crabby patties!!!
T.T Dai yii long ahh now...
Rob me off all my money!!!
They purposely stand there because got fan on top!!
She pointing at the burger store i think!!
who you calling, Trying to call me and ask where I am ???
see the jet of white stuff behind the blue shirt girl!!!
coming to that now!!
Spray each other with Foam cans. SO FUN!!!
I miss secondary school where we can do stupid stuff
and get away with it easily. Now college already macam susah sikit.
But I will still do stupid stuff dont worry XD
Better clean up before going in my car XD
Damn fun.... Should see them... Whole bunch spray each other!!
I was getting out of the way!!! i not worried about my shirt!!
Rather my camera =D
One thing I like to add... The carnival really rob you of your money. One normal spaghetti cost RM6 and burger I bought from jeremy's store RM3... left RM1.... 10 minits money gone already!!! Had a good time seeing my sister having a Great time!!! SPM year.. must have some fun and relaxation before the final War begins "SPM"



0 comments:
Post a Comment