Memory 63: Maths Test
After the Maths test I was pretty F**ked up. Or rather the maths test F**ked me up nice nice!!! So sorry... trying not to keep so much foul word in here. But yeah, I was disappointed and thought I was going to flunk the whole paper!! The Whole day I was thinking about it, all the negative things. I was so worked up I had to treat myself to MacD to cheer myself up!!!! Funny right.... I know.
The Day, the exam paper came out. In my mind I was like " please dont fail me, please dont fail me, anything but fail" and when he handed out my paper. I looked at it, I nearly fainted... It was 78% It was so Much more then I had expected. I wanted to cry, but felt not to.
The Worst and Funny part was the lecturer (Mr Chin) actually had a sense of humour. All the lecturer I was able to crack a few joke with them including Mr Tham. But not Mr Chin, Some how he is just so quiet. So on that day when he gave me the paper, he said in a serious tone: "Is This your paper? Why your words SOOO big? What are you trying to proof?" That time I saw my marks, I was really happy until he said those words. My words Was actually VERY small, I didn't know he was being sarcastic. So I was the asshole there trying to see why my words seems big to him while it appear so small in my eyes. My bunch of friends were all laughing. I still didn't get his joke. Until my friend pointed it out to me!!!!
The lecturer actually told my friend if he should minus 10 marks for writing so small... I was extremely panic that my friend would actually agree!! And sure enough, my friend played his game. That time I was still damn blur, I thought he really going to minus my marks but I think he Didnt and was trying to play a joke on me. WATCH OUT LANCE..... AHHAhahhaa... I will have my revenge one Day!!!! By the way, Lance got the highest in our hang out group!!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment