Sunday, November 15, 2009

Memory 61: Updating Passport

This Memory was suppose to be in October but did not had the time to put it into my pensieve because was busy studying.

This year my parents decided to take us to Bali for a vocation trip. Finally, I get to go some other place besides Singapore. Well, They did told me in the beginning of the year, but really did not take it that seriously because when my bro was having my SPM, my parents told us after SPM, we're going Australia. Yep, you guess right, "didn't Happen". After my bro, then it was my turn to sit for SPM, they told the same thing and again it didn't happen. Now, my sis is sitting for SPM this year, so didn't really listen to them, Don't want to get my hopes high, and sure enough, they were serious this time.

Well, I dont know how much I am going to like Bali, But I sure hope it was worth it waiting 4 long dreadful hours in the morning to wait for my passport to be updated. And also skipping one of my morning class just to get my passport done.

I dont really remember how horrible was it to be waiting at a chair listening to automated voice machine calling numbers from hundreds to hundreds but I'll try to visualize the experience of it. I was suppose to wake up at 6am, but instead I woke up at 7.00am. After we got ready, it was 7.35am and we reach the place at 8 =)

yeah, that smile means we're in BIG F**king trouble. I still remember the time I was form 2 or 3 that I did my passport and THAT time, we woke up at 5.00am and reach there at 6.00am and we waited like cows. Imagine 8am in the morning "GG"!! Anyway, Our hopes were high, the next day was Deepavali so we thought that its not going to be pack. Ohhh..... How Wrong we are, We reach the place we almost fainted right on the spot,

Anyways, I am not going to elaborate on the waiting part for you just wait for your number to be called and I miss OST's class. I didn't want to skip but for this Bali trip I was forced to. So, I was not really happy after receiving my passport although its like a brand new passport but it toke 4 hours of waiting and I lost a Irreplaceable class. But if you would turn the situation around, I am willing to wait for a PS3 for 4 hours if it is for Free =)

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2007