Sunday, November 15, 2009

Memory 60: Emptiness In October

It seems that I only had 4 post in October. I guess nothing much to remember about that month, It's always the same routine: Wake up, college, eat, college some more, go back, rest, study/assignment, sleep and the whole process is repeated throughout the whole month.

Maybe because I'm a pretty slow learner that's why I had to do more revision then the rest. But no matter, got used to it, I was seriously surprised that I was able to cut down on games. In this year 2, I have drop the subject called "games". Although I still played a little Cs here and there just to make sure I still have my skills XD.

Well, Since its the holidays!!!! I decided to update my blog once and for all :) and also my assignment T.T and some studying to do!!!!

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2007