Saturday, October 24, 2009

Memory 58: Saturday Madness

Yep, I think I will say it. I am beginning to hate Saturdays!!!

I Caught a flu on Wednesday night, and it lasted until today(Saturday). I thought It Was my sinus which take place every morning. But seems not, The whole day in lectures I would be blowing my nose!! I cant really concentrate.

Today, I was woken up by my mom at 7.00am to help my dad take out all his DVD's from the TV's stand!! My parents is thinking of making a new living room, new furniture, new tables, new TV shelf. *Sigh* Which Means more work for me!!!

I plan on studying the whole day, Well almost the whole day :)

But, It turn out this way instead.

7.00am - Help take out all DVD's , DVD player, Blu-ray player, shift TV down, put TV stand some place

11.00am - I toke a break, My nose was killing me!!!

12.30pm - had lunch

1.15pm - fetch sister to tuition

1.20pm - sleep

3.00pm - re-arrange the TV shelf

3.30pm - put back all DVD player and blu-ray player, reconnecting all wires!!

7.00pm - dinner

8.00pm - toke some flu medicine... and checking out some download websites

9.00pm - blogging, and later studying chapter 2 of CSCN !!

My whole day's plan of studying was destroyed. Now I have left is night time!!! I will upload some photos of the living room.. It looks very cottage-like kinda living room, if you put a fireplace, people would think we live in a private cabin in the woods :3

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2007