Haha, This is some random Memory to some of my friends so that they know what it means When I put up my status in MSN.
I also got this topic from "lance" :3
So, First Off is "Online Status"

If I appear In Online Status means that I am very free and Looking for someone to chat with, In this status you can feel free to kacau me or spam me. I dont care :D In this status too you could expect instant reply from me.
Second, "Busy Status"

In this status I am Either doing one of the followings, Studying, Watching Movies, Surfing. During this Status, You are still free to kacau me. But I wont reply you so fast, But i will still get back to you :)
Third, "Be Right Back Status"

If I appear in this status, Means I am Away from the keyboard (AFK) For a short while and will be back in 5 or 10 mins. This only occurs When I have to fetch my sister, or a pretty lady ask me to help her do stuff and run errands for her =.="
Forth, "Away"

In this Status, Its pretty straight forward = I am away from the keyboard!! During this status You can still drop me a message, I will always read them and get back to you, that is if you are still online. In this status, I will be gone for at least half-hour or so!!
Fifth, "In A Call"

I Never use this Status before because even if I was in a call, My other hand is still free.... Chatting with one hand? Why not... :)
Sixth, "Out to Lunch"

Haha, This status I only use it when I go for dinner and I dont want to off my com. This is Because Lunch time, I will always be in college. They should have another status = Out to dine :D
Seventh, "Appear Offline"

Althought this status I love to use last time due to too many people come and spam just as I online and also when I only want to chat with a special some one only I use this status. Now, I seldom appear offline unless I am REALLY offline.
But Dont care if I am in any status, You could always drop me a message and i will always get back to you.... EVEN if I am Offline... :) Oh yeah, I dont know why nobody use voice chat, Call lah, Rather then type XD
0 comments:
Post a Comment