Memory 50: Just Another Noob Customer!!
This happen before the previous Memory, I called 'TM' to find out what happen. I did like 5 calls all together always have to listen to that voice machine in the beginning and it really is irritating. One word for those people working in customer service, Slacking!!!
The first Call I made, They answer like this, "Thanks for calling TM, What can we do for you". And I just told them the problem and before they can troubleshoot the problem you have to answer 10 questions. After that, They reset the line and see if it works. Sadly, did not work, Called Back!!
Ask to ping my IP and Default Gateway to see how many sent and replies. Did that, told them, put into report. I was constantly calling them asking them what is the problem until the 5th time I was annoyed I told Them, My family Doing own business and internet is very important to me and ask them to send a technician immediately. And the operator apologize and said we will send some one over. It May take 2 working Days O.o
Lucky it didn't, They came in the afternoon and they switch my modem with their own modem and test it out. And sure enough it works!!
Kind of embarrassed actually, I made a big fuss about it. And when they came and troubleshoot, It was just the modem problem. It must just be another noob customer!!
Conclusion: My Modem is screwed.
Comments from technician : Aztech Very famous for this problem. Never get Aztech!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment