Memory 49: Modem Crashed
Current Location : College
Time : 11.25AM
It happen on last Friday, 11th September were my Modem has reach a state of no return. Then I realize how Important Internet is to my life. The internet is a way for me to communicate from my PC to the world outside even though I mostly spend my time on my computer.
Now 4 days have passed, Today is the 5th day. Without Internet At home is like trap in a small island with A big box of Can Food but no can opener. Its like seating in a car with no steering wheel. Its like painting with no ink. Its disastrous!! I Now know that Without Internet, I would go mad. I decided to head to college Just to use their internet.
Pretty wise choice done by KBU college. Youtube now cannot be view on any PC, You would need a username and password to open that page. But, No matter.... I just Want to download more movies at home... Now I dont know what I'm Babbling about, I hope I'll Get a new modem soon.



0 comments:
Post a Comment