Memory 47: The End Of The Line
Today Was My final Day at work. Pity, I am really going to miss the place, the people, the environment that I used to work. Still so fresh in my memory that it was my first day stepping into The office And today 09/09/09 was the day I am leaving this company.
Although I had many tough experience there, Well not really tough... but the aircond is really freezing, and a person who always complains to me and like to make Cock & Bull story and many more has shown me a new light of how people in the office would behave like!!
All in all, I really enjoyed working there. And I won't mind coming back there and working again in the future. For their internet Speed, Its worth it =D
Here on, I'll have 19 days before my class officially begins. Till then, I will rest and recover from all the early rising =P and basically be more hardworking in the future for making money sure isn't easy. Although i know that long time, but sometimes by performing it yourself give you a more deeper understanding... I close with a word of thanks to all my colleague who help me out on the first day, and the people who are friendly there that I enjoyed my one month with you guys, Thanks for everything!!!
emo emo speech... XD



0 comments:
Post a Comment