Friday, September 4, 2009

Memory 46: Home Entertainment

It will never be the same anymore!!!

Came back like any other day to see A Dinosaur In my house!!! Talk about digital Technology of puny LCD monitors seating on your computer desk!! Well TAKE a Look at this 50" Plasma LED TV which stood proudly as I enter my living room. I was Too Tired To be hyper, but at this rate, You would know what it felt in my heart!!!

A brand New Experience =D

Like every man's Dream toy, or my dad must be getting old buying such a huge screen!!! Anyhow, Football matches, F1 races, DVD, VCD, PS2, PS3, XBOX, HELL, you could even plug in your computer into this dinosaur and view all your computer files on this monitor ( that is if your graphic card could support all the pixels ) .............. IT could all be played on this 50" Dinosaur...

Side View!!


~ WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT ~


This Dinosaur is not finished yet, It comes with a BLU-RAY Player. O.O ..... That puts the icing on the cake!! OMG........ Its like a mini cinema in my living room or a living room in a mini cinema!! Which ever it is..... It Will be An experience felt like never before!!

Yahoo.... My blu-ray player XD

Zooming in ~ Zooming in

I have been downloading alot of Blu-ray movies lately in my office which has a download speed rate of 700kbps which download movies in a jeefy!!! Each blu-ray file is equal to 2GB... I download 1 blu-ray in 1 hour =D. I cant wait to test it all out on the dinosaur!!

P.S : All PS3 and Xbox360 Are welcome to come over, the rest.................. KEEP OUT...XD.. ~Joking~

you could check out the specs over here =D
http://www.panasonic.com.my/web/pid/7941/Spec

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2007