Sunday, June 14, 2009

Memory 11: Strictly Street 2009

If you happen to be a fan of break dancing, Here are some picture and videos posted by me when I was in the curve this afternoon. The event is held at cineleisure near the curve!! It was a happening Event, there was a huge crowd and foreign judges and all the contestant practicing behind, not to mention the supporters screaming loudly. Well, it was really pack but I was able to find a good spot for me to watch.

Step up, storm the yard, Save the last dance, Movies that you seen them break dancing on the stage. Well, Strictly Street 2009 was the Malaysian version of Break dancing, I was surprise to see a lot of people toke part in it. This is just to say, Malaysian's goes clubbing just as much as the foreigners.

Strictly Street 2009 !!!

The Techno music they played were really good, This guy there happens to be a real DJ. The music are quite catchy and I could have swore that people that were standing watching was moving their leg according to the rhythm.

Break Dancing !! Guy was moving pretty fast, Blurr !!

Looks like I was not the only one who is taking picture!

I guess you would be bored if I showed you all Photos and no Action. Thankfully, I did Capture some videos. Sorry, should have told you earlier, In the contest, Two person comes out unto the stage and they battle each other out with unique stunts. Here are the videos, Enjoy !!




The Guy in the red cap was good, All the stunts he carried out was fast and he didn't make any mistakes. I did not video record the final results but the guy in red cap Won. I pretty much watch a lot of competition, But they were all the same stuns. Was just enjoying the music. Anyway, The next video was The final contest before the take a break, Here's the video, Enjoy!!




The final Contest finally begins.. See the person wearing All Black. I thought that person was a guy, Turn out she was a girl. Really !! No kidding, I did not notice her boobs too, Must be small... Sorry, no offense. I only notice it when she was touching her pony tail. Hahaha, notice that little pony tail. Anyway, This dance was more like smashing each other ego. Pretty awesome for a girl actually. The guy in the cap like to use the 'dick' stance if you notice, its like trying to scare the girl or something. Well, In the end. The girls moves were more fast and complex, and that's why the judges choose her as the winner of that round. See, Girl can even beat Guys... take that.. hahaha. Not that I am a girl or anything, just that I kinda think that girl can do just as much as guys.

Okay after that, It started to rain, Did a little shopping and was pretty much tired. My camera battery is almost exhausted, have to change battery already.. Headed back home to post this, And pretty much going to sleep later. zzzZz, cant help it, Raining mah !!

By the way.. Danny is finally Back from his trip to Ipoh. I went to kacau him asking how to upload video onto my blog. Haha, I am still a noob okay!!

2 comments:

Xanthra said...

Sorry about the video.. It has no sound. I will try to fix this problem as soon as possible!!

renee` said...

omfg. you just said her boobs were small, and thats meaaannn. :( HAHAHA. :D

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2007