Monday, June 21, 2010

Memory 108: The Karate Kid

Just recently watched "The Karate Kid", Okay I may be a late bloomer. But I'm not those guys who catch movies just when they are out. I prefer waiting for a week, and then take my own sweet time watching it with half empty seats.



The Movie was great, Jaden Smith really look like his dad Will Smith. I kinda like him and I was surprise with his Kungfu Skills right till the end. Well, sorry I am not going to spoil the movie here for those who has not watch yet. If you haven't watch, You're losing out!! Its seriously a good show. Thrown in some good romance, good Chinese culture and some awesome kick ass Kungfu that will definitely make your money worth while =3



I also like the girl, She's very cute. Reminds me of the mini version of cho chang. She is very nice, friendly and was jaden's very first friend in school. Ahhh.... Hug* Hug* pat head~~~ Ok enough enough. Yep, I definitely getting this movie and is now in my download list XD

Wen Wen Han as Mei ying

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2007