Memory 106: Mr Big Spender
I'm starting to spend a lot on stuff that I dont really need. Yesterday I happen to go to digital mall to recycle some electronic goods (Just an excuse) and what do you know, less then an hour..
Money Fly Away, Weeee~~~Since Holiday season already, I feel like spending on a lot of stuff!! But lucky all the stuff I buy total up not above hundred lah Phew~~ The stuff I buy all lame lame not important punya:
A camera Holder because mine was like
loosing its skin and giving out some powdery dirt
for my camera!!!
Unnecessary Webcam!!
I got no idea Why I wanna buy this!!
Since I no webcam, Buy ???
And Finally, Cyber Clean!!!
To clean my computer with!!!
loosing its skin and giving out some powdery dirt
for my camera!!!
I got no idea Why I wanna buy this!!
Since I no webcam, Buy ???
To clean my computer with!!!
See, Its all unnecessary stuff that I don't need to buy. Of course that time, I was eye-ing the Surge protector 5 sockets for RM79.00 and also the Hitachi external HD 1 terabyte for RM249. So... very very tempted to reach into my wallet. But in my head, Control Control, so in the end, Bought this 3 only.
Have to remind myself to control. If not my Wallet will start bleeding already!!!
Have to remind myself to control. If not my Wallet will start bleeding already!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment