Sunday, March 14, 2010

Memory 94: The Joy of Being a Kid.

To be honest, I like being a grown up now being able to make decision on my own, plan on my own but just the other day I was at 'One Utama' Shopping with my family, I saw this cute little girl ride pass me sitting on the trolley and she waved at me. Hahaha, Thats pretty bold for a little girl simply waving at strangers or either that she is very friendly. What did I do? I smiled and wave back of course.

This reminds me of back when I was a kid and I was the cubby one, everyone would love to hold and shake hand with me (Thats what I do best when I was a kid), So during CNY I would go to everyone and wave at them and shake their hand many times, and sometimes even succeed in getting an extra angpow. But this is not my point!!!

Actually, I would love to be a little kid again!!! Being able to wave at everyone in the supermarket and not given strange look and words written on their face "who is this guy? Have I met this guy before? Why is he waving at me?" which is totally alright for a kid. My intentions of being a kid is to wave at pretty girls walking by hoping they would wave back XD.

Being a kid do has privilege like getting cheaper tickets to go for a movie, everything you experience is new and exciting, your mind is simple so every little thing is funny, things like cartoons and card games is enough to make things fun, its alright to run around until your parents ask you to behave!

I really miss my childhood life, but I remember some not so wonderful experience back in my childhood, didnt want to show it here XD, well I was a naughty kid before!! I dont think it makes any difference now since I am still naughty XD. I do love Kids, but not in that way, I like their naive-ness, friendly-ness, playfull-ness of them. Maybe I should teach in the kinder garden and see if it is really the same as I thought it would be =)

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2007