Monday, March 1, 2010

Memory 92: Funny Pictures

I was doing some wallpaper hunting just now, trying to get a nice wallpaper for my desktop cause my old one kinda bored if it. I got a number of amazing wallpaper and I just got bored, instead of finding wallpaper for my desktop, I was looking a funny pictures.

I hope this post make up for the whole of February, Make sure to get a good laugh. All this pictures are found in the internet. Enjoy!!!

First of,

This is every man dream remote control!!!
Note that it is Apple Brand 'LMAO'
I would love to have this remote control,
then we can film 'click 2' (movie)

Poor paper guy, looks like everyone should be worried
"Chain effect"

Yes, The whole sentence could squeeze into one word
And it also work for parents don't you think ??

The answer??
YES, Of course
just make sure to watch the road every 5 sec

HAhahaha, This is some how true,
but its a embarrassing to put it!!

Ohh yeah, for people who have a hard time waking up!!
this is what they do to their alarm clock!!

Hmmm, Ahahhaa well not all guys,
Their love is where their penis is!!
So, if the guy has a small penis, his heart is up there!!

Yes, I would like to think so too!!

There, if people call you an 'Asshole'
Don't feel hurt, this is how an Asshole look like
=D looks quite pitiful!!

( Toilet in India )
HAHhahaha, I love this!!
If for me, I can't let go!! got girl watching how to pee!
Some more that girl so shock looking at you!!!
as if your penis is small!!

hahahaha, This reminds me of a certain friend
who love to emo, ehh Mr J. HAhaha
Toilet specially for you!!

No comment, Blondie I guess!!!

Some how, Its feels similar to my brain XD
Nahh, kidding, My brain not THAT polluted
~audience laughing~
Alien Versus Predator
Watch the movie, if all the bang bang and screech screech
and scream scream. Why cant they settle everything on
a chess game!! So quiet!!

HAhahaha, Totally Epic Fail,
YOU SEE NO ONE !!!

NOW,
To test if you are dirty minded or not
Muahahaha ~evil laugh~

Yes, at first i was thinking of the woman's arhem
but, its a lamp shade!!!
This one, I was abit slow, but manage to pull it through
just make your mind very dirty then can figure out!!

Dirty mind: Tongue licking some guys arhem
Pure mind: ~me~ ketchup on a hot dog =3

This one at first look, i thought it was a breast
a dress covering the breast!!
Its actually a book!!

I dedicate this to a friend name Mr. G
who always get the blue screen of death (BSOD)
This picture will cheer him up,
and he wont complain too much!! Press ALT, Ctrl, Del
instant pleasure XD

Ahhh, Condom in every flavour!!!
Nice, I still like the energizer condom XD


Now people have come up with a fomula
" HOW is it NICE to be a MALE "
' Simplicity ' ~ wink ~

I'm Glad I am a Male 'Formula 1'
HAahahaha, simple right, just beer!!!
However This is also related to abit of C++
Programming!!!

I'm Glad I am a Male 'formula 2'
HHahhaha, This one is trying to get to know the opposite sex!!
Some how, all the failed punya, all end up in 'ice cream'
Damn zha dou, girls like ice cream ??

I'm Glad I am a Male 'Formula 3'
This one is trying to go toilet,
Guy just stand pee enough,
Girls have ...............................!!!!
some more got loop back commands
LMAO


My post is drawing to an end,
My last and favorite photo!!!
Enjoy
Cute right!!! but an evil cat!!!

~ Memory Stored ~

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2007