Memory 84: Bali Trip ( Day 1 )
Bali is really a magnificent place to travel to. If you plan to travel, Please visit Bali, its really a place you will never forget. I shouldn't crap much now, cause I know this is going to be one hack of a long memory. A nice and beautiful one at least, but words just can't describe how lovely the place is, you should go and experience it yourself. Okay, enough bullshit!!
Day 1
(10 December 2009)
I was suppose to be in class today, but instead I was packing for some last minute stuff to see what to take and what not to take. I really was thinking over and over again that if I forget anything!! after much hours of thinking, looks like everything I needed was packed, waited for taxi to arrive!!
At 11.00am Sharp, the taxi was outside and we unloaded everything on it and sped off to KLIA, toke 1 hour to reach there, I think I came to KLIA when I was a child and couldn't remember anything. Yeah, when I arrived, I was like Wooo~~ ( Jakun - Jakun)
Of course lah, Holiday season (Christmas)
My hair still belum cut lagi!!!
&
Taste Nice too.... Now feel like eating!!
I was getting bored!!! Poor Camera!!
Dont ask which of us is older!!!
I think ?? - . -
or waiting area to board the airplane!!!
Yes, Done alot of waiting and walking around aimless doing nothing!! Have to wait for the blasted plane!! My sister was going goo-goo-gaa-gaa over all the handsome pilots looking smart in their uniform, while I was going goo-goo-gaa-gaa over all the flight attendants.
Finally around 2.30pm, Boarded the airplane and sit down, and like a little kid, I choose the window seat!! after that, we have to wait for another never-ending our in the plane doing nothing because some asshole's luggage was unidentified. After 1 hour or so, We were up in the air!!! Yes, I toke hell alot of photos, didn't want to post up due to boring reasons!!!
But according to my dad, Its better than 'MAS' Airlines!!
After that, We headed out of the airport and found our personal tour guide. Something like you see in the movies where they hold a cardboard sign with your name on it. We Sped of to dinner at 'Golden Palace'
Semua rush in only, tak mahu pose for camera!!
Yeap, A very very very beautiful hotel.
Take my word for it!!
After Checking in!! we were shown to our rooms!!!
very nice and romantic!!
Makes you feel like making love beside the pool!!
The view is really fantastic, I Orgasm just by looking at it.
After much walking
The other side I didn't take, Very spacious
& have over 63 channels, including cartoon network ( my Fav)
My bro kacau lah.... so nice I pose like that already!!
Well, When you walk out of the hotel, just 5 meters is the shops and other handy craft, bars, restaurants, very cheap cloths. The night life is really really happening over at Bali!! maybe certain areas only but it was really happening around our hotel. I was actually very tired of today's non-stop flight and was ready to drown on my bed.
The night life there was pretty happening, I was rather surprise to see alot of foreign people than local people walking around at night. Some didn't even wear their T-shirt and just walk the streets. I'm Talking about guys :3 Can show off their Muscles. This is because even at night, the atmosphere is still hot due to the day's scorching heat that heat up the surface of the earth.
After Some aimless walking and window-shopping, we were thirsty and tired and we stop by a cafe and order over selves some :
Happy Hour, buy 2 beers get 1 free!!
Each Beer cost 20,000rph!!
Do the maths yourself =D



0 comments:
Post a Comment