Sunday, November 29, 2009

Memory 71: Balding ??

My parents said I am Balding. Really? Am I seriously Balding? Sigh~~~~~

I dont know, But to me, I just look the same as usual. In the end, Have to follow my mom go do hair treatment at the salon . Seriously, it almost as if i would go bald tomorrow but I just followed reluctantly.

Woo-hoo, I didn't regret it. A pretty young girl came and service my hair =) she pretty friendly and sporting too. She was abit chatty and I try to keep a decent conversation with her. She's abit funny too and she really know how to give a real good head scrub/massage.

It was my first time, so I didn't know what was going on. But she used alot of oilmen in my hair, and worst part is, they use the flavor mint. The mint scent is very very strong, and it also leave very Cooling effect. she spread the liquid all around my hair which is like putting my head into the freezer. She saw me giving faces and expression of coldness, and she giggled and open a few conversation with me.

girl: Feeling really cold ~tee-hee~ ?
me: Yeah, My first time here!!
girl: Ohh, I see, you feel kinda weird right!!
me: .......
girl: you working ?
me: hahaha, nope, I'm college student!!
girl: ahhh.
me: Do I look that old?
girl: Hahaha, No lah, wont lah ~giggle more~
me: -.-

Hmm.... The whole process was really freezing for my head!! And now my hair smells like mint!! Maybe I won't mind going back there to get a hair massage, and maybe too see her ?? =D

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2007