Friday, August 28, 2009

Memory 44: Party Night Version 1

This Memory was suppose to be recorded yesterday!! But due to late hours, It has been postpone to today!! Enjoy!!

Another unforgettable memory!!

"" PARTY NIGHT ""

At
M-Floor!!

=.=

It was Suppose to be at rooftop, but due to the rain,
The party ended up at the cafeteria Area!!


Well, Not much Muslim came because they cannot stand waiting until 7.15pm to eat!! they might as well go back. So, Most that came were non-Muslim people!!!

All Leng Lui Line up please XD
Haha, Security As always!! Only 3rd Floor are allowed access!
Have to write down name!! I received a Door Gift!!
It Was Some motivation book : "Lasting contribution"

Another Shot at the counter!!
Hahaha, We came down to early!!
I was most of the time, Stoning and smiling!!

HAha, I toke Ashley Photo!! =D
Never judge a book by its cover!!
She is very kind and nice in person!!
The usual hang out gang during lunch time XD

A bunch of girls Giggling themselves silly!!
They were Guessing What name was on the paper!!
the paper consist of A name of a person, But you have to Guess!!

The guys were also Guessing!! Here's whats written on the paper
" W_ _ _ i a _ C_ _ n "
RING ANY BELL??

OH SHIT!!! They SPOTTED ME!!! How on EARTH!!
HAhaha, Reminds me of the matrix!!

After that, The head of department have to give a speech!!
Everyone was waiting for him to end!! ~Grumbling tummies~
We Were ALL hungry!!

The Food!!
Well, Its free so I didn't expect much!!
If not I would demand steak, lamb steak, smoke salmon!!
Hahaha, All in All, The food was good!!

All The Hungry People Digging in!!
Look closely and you can find Ashley :3
Lucky they know how to line up!!


AFTER SOME

* MUNCH MUNCH *

&

* GULP GULP *

|
|
V
WE WERE ALL

* BURP BURP *


=== GAME TIME ===

You are suppose to guess Who is Who In the picture!!
Of Course They tempered with the pictures To make life harder
You could really have a good laugh!!! just click the pic to zoom in!!

They were all Guessing!!
" Jeez, Its harder then I thought "
I pity those that had their face tempered until its beyond recognizable!!
They will the laughing subject forever!!

Answers Time, Write Down all The names,
get the most correct names
and you just might be able to win a PRIZE!!
Some Shopping Voucher I think =P

Undi lah Malaysia!! Like some voting booth only!!
anyway, The Host is taking out all the papers
and announced the Winner =)

After that

HAPPY HOUR

Oh, Yeah.. That's Some manhood You have there!!
come on, Show us how far can you shoot that cork!!!
Steady!! Aim !! FIRE !!!

End Up the host have to tuang for everbody!!
Hahaha, His was duty open the cork only!!
after that cabut, let the girl do the pouring!!

Hehe, Thats My cup!! Yes Yes Yes, More pls!!
HAhahah, THAT IS Sparkling Juice !!
But I had Beer before this!!

After That, I was quite full. Didn't really hang out with anybody. We were just stoning, and Ashley decided to go home. Lepas makan only go home =.= !! Teruknya, Anyway I pester Ashley To Go to the rooftop with me And I got a few Night-view Photos from the rooftop before I head home!!!

Yey!! Night-view, so beautiful!!
It was raining so have to take fast!!
Scared camera rosak! Not water resistance you know!!

A blur shot!! Have to be quick, If not camera Basah!!
It was windy up there. I manage to take a few, But was blur
But This is a digital image of the view on top!!


The image in my memory will remain forever!!!


~ MEMORY END ~

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2007