Memory 41: HAPPY BIRTHDAY P1 WIMAX
An Unforgettable Memory!!!
Today Was one of the best memory I had working in P1MAX!!
Ever Watch the movie "up" before? Helium balloons, lots of lots of helium balloons. I came to the office and saw a lorry park outside filling in helium into the balloons and that moment I knew something was going on!!
SURE ENOUGH!!!
P.S - These Pictures I toke from my colleague, I didn't bring my camera today T.T
Some Random Girl at the end!!
Somehow the balloons make me happy!!
Remember the 1st picture, Where the girl stands!!
This picture is the exact place where that girl stand!!
Surprise yet?? Hahahahah... This is just The Lobby. Wait till you reach my floor. The whole building was FILLED with balloons on every floor.
This is what is looks like!!!
My floor, The balloons were everywhere tied to the chair!
Its such a pleasant feeling!! just imagine
walking into the office like just any other day
to find yourself surprise by so many balloons.
I was So Happy.. I dont know why!!
Its like I'm happy to see balloons in the office.
Although I have the fear of it suddenly burst by some kid -
you see hanging around with it!!
At first Each table has One balloon!!
then suddenly colleague starts taking in more balloons!!
My table initially had one, But Joyce Loves balloons!!
She toke a bunch from outside and hand me two!!!
Under each balloon, There is a Card beneath
wishing Happy birthday to P1 WIMAX!!
My floor, Elevator section.
This is where Joyce toke a bunch of balloons in!!
Not only her, MANY toke in a bunch!!
Our colleague Was playful, or rather "creative"
They put the colored balloon over the lights.
making a very nice ambiance.
This is what is looks like!!!
Its such a pleasant feeling!! just imagine
walking into the office like just any other day
to find yourself surprise by so many balloons.
Its like I'm happy to see balloons in the office.
Although I have the fear of it suddenly burst by some kid -
you see hanging around with it!!
then suddenly colleague starts taking in more balloons!!
My table initially had one, But Joyce Loves balloons!!
She toke a bunch from outside and hand me two!!!
wishing Happy birthday to P1 WIMAX!!
This is where Joyce toke a bunch of balloons in!!
Not only her, MANY toke in a bunch!!
They put the colored balloon over the lights.
making a very nice ambiance.
OMG.... SERIOUSLY, Its was So hard to concentrate on work with so many balloons Around.. I was most of the time fiddling and playing with my balloons. I dont know... I was so Happy... I was smiling the whole time I entered the office. And usually I would just stone at my place and do work Now I would smile and play with my balloon. Seriously!!
And The funny part was, The Girls that entered did not had much reaction then the GUYS.. AHAHHAHa.. Seriously... The guys have much more interesting reaction. This guy came in and went to his desk.. he read the card and chuckle to himself and played with the balloon for a while, and continue to unpack his stuff unto the desk. Seriously, I was giggling myself silly there!!
After that, During near lunch period. The CEO of the office came in with a party hat. He came in, And ask the whole floor staff to sing a happy birthday song. And he gave alot of motivational speech like... "WIMAX is here because of you today" " you achieve the impossible" "everyone did a great job". After that, Some Pretty girls came in with boxes of treats for us to snack on. CUP CAKES.
This Is One of the greatest memory because Joyce and ashley, My colleague Gave me a tour around The office. I didn't know they have a floor just for relaxing. A lounge!!! OMG... I Was Sooo HApppy!! They had A pool TABLE... CAN PLAY POOL OVER THERE LEH.... They had foosball table, And Astro!! .. They had a message room. They had a Gym... Too bad i didnt bring my camera. And then, They bring me up to the roof top where there is a "WAR GARDEN" They call it. I was jumping with joy at the sight of it. So amazed Although its already my second week working At P1MAX.
I going to end this memory because i know my viewers dont really like to read much. So I really had a great day today. Time flied by till 6pm. I enjoyed myself the whole day. Didn't even realise I was even working. But stay tune for more pictures Coming up. I AM taking my camera to office tomorrow. Hehehehehe
And The funny part was, The Girls that entered did not had much reaction then the GUYS.. AHAHHAHa.. Seriously... The guys have much more interesting reaction. This guy came in and went to his desk.. he read the card and chuckle to himself and played with the balloon for a while, and continue to unpack his stuff unto the desk. Seriously, I was giggling myself silly there!!
After that, During near lunch period. The CEO of the office came in with a party hat. He came in, And ask the whole floor staff to sing a happy birthday song. And he gave alot of motivational speech like... "WIMAX is here because of you today" " you achieve the impossible" "everyone did a great job". After that, Some Pretty girls came in with boxes of treats for us to snack on. CUP CAKES.
This Is One of the greatest memory because Joyce and ashley, My colleague Gave me a tour around The office. I didn't know they have a floor just for relaxing. A lounge!!! OMG... I Was Sooo HApppy!! They had A pool TABLE... CAN PLAY POOL OVER THERE LEH.... They had foosball table, And Astro!! .. They had a message room. They had a Gym... Too bad i didnt bring my camera. And then, They bring me up to the roof top where there is a "WAR GARDEN" They call it. I was jumping with joy at the sight of it. So amazed Although its already my second week working At P1MAX.
I going to end this memory because i know my viewers dont really like to read much. So I really had a great day today. Time flied by till 6pm. I enjoyed myself the whole day. Didn't even realise I was even working. But stay tune for more pictures Coming up. I AM taking my camera to office tomorrow. Hehehehehe



0 comments:
Post a Comment