Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Memory 39: Being Casual!!

Day 3

12/8 - Wednesday


The third day, which is today, was one of the most enjoyable memories compared to the first and second day at W1MAX. Although I did not like the part where I had to wake up when its raining nicely and cooling outside. I could be tug inside my blanky and be snug as a bug, but I had work to go to =.= of all days to rain.. As Promise, I dress down. I brought my t-shirt(J-link) with collar and my white jacket. Hehehe, I look awesome. But not going to take a photo, Cause I cut my hair pretty short and I'm just trying to avoid public embarrassment.

Today I drive slowly to work with me nicely suited in my jacket. I reach the office around 8.30am and can smell coffee everywhere. And then, I unloaded my MP3 Zen micro on my desk and smiled to myself "today isn't going to be all bored anymore" ... MUSIC. By they way, My mom bought some "gong zai beng" direct translation "biskut patung"...Its like they used the crust of the moon cake and carve it into a shape of a fish or a turtle or a pig. And I love it very very much. So I brought some to the office. Hoping to share some to my colleague, aspecially the one seating behind me for being friendly to me. Hahaha, Dont get any wrong ideas, She's way older then me, I just like her friendly attitude. The rest of the staff that work there... Dont really say hi or introduce themself. Some how, She look like the older version of Kimmei.. O.o

Anyway, Day began, Started work with My Music in my ears. And time just flew by till lunch time. Joyce came today, Which I was Glad, Melina "my trainer" gave me some work to do. During Lunch, This guy that I met during the first day who was an executive accountant told me that parking around this area, Happen before a case where 3 car windows were smashed. I was so worried that My car would end up like that. So after lunch headed back up to my office. I started doing my work but my heart is always uncomfortable about this car window smashed issue. So I had a little Chat with Joyce, and she told me, it happen before and said dont worry, your car window shouldn't be smashed if you dont block people. I even offered her the "gong zai beng".. but sadly she refused... HAhahaha... Scared I drug you.. hehee.....

Anyway, Today My nipples are warm and soft, And not blue and hard. Cause Of my jacket and I thought every one would look at me, cause i think i was the only one wearing jacket. But everyone just look and continued on their work. Seriously, this place can be very relaxing. A cup of coffee, MP3, a comfortable chair, But a Crapping computer that I dont mind Its seriously quite enjoyable if not for the stupid aircond blowing directly under me.

W1MAX is said to promise malaysia Wireless internet around the whole of malaysia without needing a wire. Just hook on wireless and you could connect to the internet. But We Staff working for them have a seriously Slow internet connection. Its so slow, You could load one page, Go toilet, come back and still loading. even my house connection perform faster then this, Hack I could download movies at a speed rate of 163kbps. ~boasting boasting~

Anyway, Today ended fast, And it was tiring when I got back. I knew they were playing badminton right now where else I would be working aimlessly. Its so nice to come back, And I just feel like hugging my computer. Its like the whole 9 hours you spend time with some old junk sitting on your desk, but when you get home to your computer. You just feel like hugging it. They keyboard, The laser mouse, the everglide mousdepad, the graphics, the yorokobi... everything. Anyway, I going to end this memory now. Abit sleepy... Maybe Tomorrow would be another enjoyable memory, who knows..

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2007