Saturday, July 4, 2009

Memory 23: Opening of A new Company!!

Hello, Looks like today I will be having 2 post!! Cause Want to separate them, It actually Happen One whole Saturday!!! But If combine later too many pictures lah. So Cut it in two.

Okay.... Enough CRAPPING!!!

My uncle just Open A new company, quite far away, Kepong Baru that side. Some more the way to go there very Ulu!! If you leave me there, Confirm Get lost already!! He actually Open a Small Engineering Company, And I think he will making one hell of alot of money. His Phone wont stop ringing. Every 5 minits, Phone call, Every 5 minits, Phone call. By the way, He's my favorite uncle So I love to go bug him =P. Here is the tauke of the shop, THE MASTERMIND !!!

He looks Annoyed!! So many phone calls

Anyway, I did get to take a picture of the sign bored.... hehe, I thought there going to be a red ribbon ceremony where he cuts the red ribbon and everybody clap hand... but looks like, Tak jadi lah.. maybe dont want too fancy!! Hahaha..

Engineering Works =P

Well, I spend most of my lunch hours there mostly helping them take up all the food to the third floor. Its all the way to the top. Have to climb alot of stairs!! So I was basically was SWEATING like MAD.

After all the exercise Climbing up the stair if all the food, I finally reward myself with a can of Carlsberg, Yeah... but sadly I did not enjoyed it, I just gulp it down like water. And after Finishing it, ~I believe I can Fly, I believe I can Touch the sky~ I was abit light headed, So I decided to take a walk to get rid of my light headed. After that had a Quick lunch because I had to go rock climbing later. Food Food Food:

KFC!! KFC!! KFC!!

Of all the food I toke up, I only Ate the KFC.. HAHA.. I am a junk food guy, Can't help it!! No lah, Cause long time never eat... some more is FREE. FREE KFC.... who wouldn't want to take!!! Anyways, Headed home after that, and slept for a while. Quite light headed, Can say I was Half Drunk. Thats all, To be continued =P

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2007