Memory 5: My Scrapbook
Hi, I was quite bored during the holidays!! Didn't really did much, Play COD4 also my computer start to berbunyi already. Have to clean it tomorrow if not appear like what happen to my graphic card last time that went "ka-pow". So, I decided to take a tour on what art and design lifestyle are like, I drew some Manga Characters but didn't turn out so good, But its okay gua!! I drew Tenma and Yakumo which are the characters in School Rumble XD, School Rumble rocks man, here are the sketches,
Haha, Tenma was easy to draw, LOL, just the two pony tail and then the hair, then it will become Tenma automatically. But Yakumo on the other hand, Was having problem trying to draw her hair. So hard !! After that I will take you back to the previous sketches on my scrapbook, 'MAR'
This was drawn last year, Actually from this sketch, I like most is Undine, hahahah, Very Cute!! My drawing still very very char compared to my Dad drawing, My dad dont draw anime, but he can draw American comics like marvel characters, Spiderman, batman, superman, And he is very very skilled. O.o, if any art and design reading this blog, Can leave some comments, hahaha, Want to improve my drawing skills. One thing about drawing. Your concentration must be 100% and after you draw your first object, you feel like your energy is being total drain. Hahaha, worst then driving car. I will post more my sketches in the future if I happen to draw again!!



2 comments:
nice drawing!
:D!!
Hehe, Thank you! Thank you!
still very noob at drawing >.<
Post a Comment